On Dec 09/10 Gary McHale and I appeared for a full hour on the ‘Just Right‘ show hosted by Bob Metz and Robert Vaughan on CHRW 94.9 FM at the University of Western Ontario in London where we discussed the Caledonia crisis.
One segment of the show was devoted to fellow guest Wayne Forbes a fish farm operator from Grand Bend (near Ipperwash) who refused to submit to unequal enforcement by Ministry of Natural Resources officers who targeted him for repeated inspections (and eventually charges when he refused to comply) while ignoring violations by native fish sellers.
You can listen to the show here, and find links to CJBK (London) host Scott Kitching’s shows about Christie Blatchford’s book Helpless:
- CHRW 94.9FM (UWO, London), Just Right, Dec 09/10: Caledonia: Victims vs. The Law; Something Fishy About Native Rights
Honoured to be in such fine company…
Gary and I were honoured to be invited to appear on Just Right considering their impressive guest list that includes:
- Salim Mansur (Associate Professor of Political Science at UWO; SunMedia syndicated columnist)
- Rory Leishman (former SunMedia columnist who resigned from London Free Press over refusal to print article re Islamist extremism)
- Lars Vilks (Swedish artist with $150K bounty on his head for drawing a picture of Mohammed’s head on the body of a dog)
- Dick Field (WWII vet, writer, conservative activist)
- Mary Lou Ambrogio (VP International Free Press Society – Canada which brought Ann Coulter to Canada; former Conservative Party candidate)
- John Thompson (President of The Mackenzie Institute)
- Karen Selick (Lawyer w/Canadian Constitution Foundation)
- Barbara Kay (Columnist, National Post)
- Ezra Levant (Author, Journalist, Political Activist)
Bob Metz and Robert Vaughan: Volunteers? Yes. Amateurs? No!
Bob Metz and Robert Vaughan were, to our surprise, volunteers in producing and hosting Just Right, but their professionalism was impressive. Afterwards, I sent them this message:
Read the rest of this article…
- VoiceofCanada, Dec 14/10: McHale, Vandermaas discuss Caledonia on ‘Just Right’ Show, CHRW 94.9FM at University of Western Ontario
Mark Vandermaas, Founder
Caledonia Victims Project